For who is this for:
- Tech Start-up entrepreneurs who understand that failure rates are high and seeking for help and knowledge, all in one place, about the fundamental business steps and mistakes to avoid to augment their chances of success when launching their first startup. We will make you resourceful, even more creative and equip you with important business knowledge in a simple, direct and personalized way.
- Established enterprises employees who want to learn or infuse in their organization the lean startup and innovation tools and mindset that will lead to a more motivated, agile, creative and business orientated self or workforce. (Top company like Facebook, Virgin and others adopt today more entrepreneurial and highly externally/customer focused cultures)
What you will find here:
- Trainings: Our Startups innovation book, Trainings classes and online (coming soon)
- Collaborations opportunities: We help, advice and share our insights and network with start-ups and work with big companies
- Blog: Business insiders exclusive interviews and periodic research based articles and news
More details for each of these elements
We have immersed us in the world of startups and innovation and in the Silicon Valley. Learn what we have learned.
- All steps to startup
- Actionable, inspiring
- VIP endorsed
Serial entrepreneur, innovator and venture capitalist endorsement for the e-book:
“Apply Alistair’s teachings to get the most out of your early-stage entrepreneurial experience and magnify your chances of success – a good place to start before you incorporate your company” Bernard Kress – Serial Entrepreneur, Microsoft Hololens executive, ex-Google Glass (and foreword contributor)
“Great job covering the foundational knowledge points of entrepreneurship. Any entrepreneur would find this a useful read” Ian Knowles – Venture Capitalist Spruce & Norton (NY)
We were also granted the authorization by Dirk Ahlborn, CEO of Hyperloop Transportation to use one of their prototype pictures for our cover after his team reviewed the content of it.
“Read a bunch of books on startups. Alistair covers an important overlooked nuance of the types of ideas that can be developed. In his section on “Defining your startup idea. He also explains why you need to unpack this. In this section, you will learn how to launch your idea by preparing yourself with the necessary documentation and understanding so you can start reaching out to your first customers, investors, future team or partners.
He also covers seek to give first to receive. A very important spiritual principle of networking and in life. Read the book!” James T.
Signature immersive trainings
Training Customer reviews
“Recommend taking this course. the trainer has a tons of knowledge and will be able to get most unanswered questions answered and even provide you with additional back up. The material is invaluable and so is the support. Let this be your first stop to creating your brand, product etc.” Ando (Boston)
“Startups Innovation training provided a great overview of the entrepreneurship process, and how innovation can be harnessed to build a new business as well as add value in a company that’s beyond the startup phase” Jeff (Boston)
“The training has helped open my eyes to the breadth of opportunities available for disruption. With tech comes a new wave of ability for anyone anywhere in the world to do good, quickly and easily- and Startups Innovation’s training has helped me start sooner, adapt quicker, assess pivot strategies and enjoy the process even more than previously” Louise (Australia)
We have trained both early stage entrepreneurs and established enterprises employees. Below are the reasons we believe this training is as great for both.
Benefits for Entrepreneurs:
- Entrepreneurship is hard enough and is an immense investment of time. Week days, nights possibly weekend. Yes it can yield high returns but statistics and experiences are here to prove it: It’s also a highly risky process with high failure rates, especially for first timers.
- This training will provide you key insights into the world of startups and innovation, how it works, level set your expectations and provide a roadmap of key steps to take, mistakes to avoid to minimize your risks and augment your chances of success. You will learn what disruptors and innovators see, to be a more creative problems solver, how to launch and design your business ground up, how to communicate your ideas to potential investors and more…
- If you don’t want to lose your time and want to augment your insights and progress faster. Take this training.
Benefits for Intrapreneurs:
- Employees are usually very specialized at what they do (e.g. project managers, lean six sigma, managers, administrators, sales and marketing employees, engineers) but often lack a good understanding of how business works which can lead them to not be able to think outside the box, add sufficient value for their organization to stay competitive or think creatively to resolve problems.
- This training aims to expose employees and managers to the process used in startups so they get a better understanding of how businesses are created and what matters most: A commercial orientation, rapid and agile decision making mechanisms, risks management, prioritization, communications, innovation and more.
- If you thinking of one day sitting in a board meeting or being part of the C-suite. Take this training and acquire the entrepreneurial view that will allow you to be more successful in your career.
- We help startup entrepreneurs succeed in their launch from product development to revenue
- We help established businesses implement more entrepreneurial cultures and processes to drive growth
- We help innovation ecosystems and communities deploy the tools and knowledge needed to reduce risks
- Business insiders interviews: We interview serial entrepreneurs such as Jay Samit one of the world’s authority for Disruptive Innovation and now Head of Deloitte Digital, Bernard Kress who is an executive at Microsoft HoloLens (Augmented reality), Chris Kalaboukis, a Silicon Valley innovation guru, Mike Norman the founder of the first Equity Crowdfunding platform in America and more…
- Research-based articles: We post with our guest bloggers, every now and then, articles on startups, corporate entrepreneurial cultures, top most innovative corporations and ecosystems
Schedule a quick and free call with us:
Or send us a message