What is regulation crowdfundingTopics covered during this interview
- How it works, where to start
- Can you make a fortune out of this
- The Wefunder process
- How Wefunder came to exist
- The types of ideas to submit through regulation crowdfunding
- Who is regulation crowdfunding for?
- Difference between regulation crowdfunding and reward based crowdfunding
Enjoy! This is progress and the future! Below are you audio and video versions
Here the video version:
Here the audio version:
Here is the deal here:
- We bringing you the how to get funded or invest in a start-up leveraging the new regulation crowdfunding concept…
- An interview of Mike Norman, one of those who lobbied in the US congress to have the law passed in May of 2016!
- One of the co-founders, president of the first and largest regulation crowdfunding platform!
We invite you to listen to the talk below and get familiar with the platform by visiting Wefunder.com
Why is this important:
- Wefunder is predicated upon the idea that anyone, regardless of wealth, should be able to invest in a company
- Prior to their action only accredited investors could invest in a start-up (Taking the risk but also having access to huge opportunities)
- Think about this: Only accredited investors could invest in early stage google, Facebook or amazon and get the returns
- Think about how much money they made and how much money you could have made!
- Of course, these are some unique examples but you get the idea…
Wefunder: The 1st and leading regulation crowdfunding platform!
- Founders: Mike Norman, Nick Tommarello, Greg Belote. Founded in 2011, in Cambridge MA USA,
- it raised $1.4-2 Millions in funding to launch from hundreds of investors
- To date they helped 35 companies get funded, with 3 of them able to raise $1M each!
- The community includes 75,000 investors and 10,000 investments were made
- Investments ranges for the most part from 100-500 dollars.
- Investors (You, me) invest in primarily companies they love, product they believe in and want to see succeed.
- They currently own 80% market share and are by far the most successful regulation crowdfunding platform right now!